Adventures in Oz

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

Quick update

I'm super sleepy so this will be a really quick update.
Things are going well with classes- I really love Developmental Psych, but Nervous Systems is still going to be the death of me. Caught up with Anna and Stephany today... it was good to see some familiar faces!!! Figured out what classes I need to take next semesters to graduate- scary. I remember when I had 8 to plan, and now its down to TWO. Bizarre.
I need to give a huge ...
THANK YOU
to Sara for the awesome care package she sent :-) :-) :-) That meant a lot SAM! And to my Dad for all the mail- I looooooooove getting mail! :-)
Also- CMF- If I don't hear from you soon missy, I'm going to have to come and find out if you're still alive!!!! Email me ;-)

Okay kids, I'm off to bed. Tomorrow will be another busy and early day. But be jealous, it was 90 degrees today and gorgeous, 86 tomorrow and 80 on Thursday... gotta love Australian summers! Missing the snow, missing everyone from home, but hang in there guys- it's almost Spring Break for ya'll!
Great Barrier Reef pics will be up next week- I finally dropped off the film! Longer update to follow soon!

Lo

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home